Luisa A. IgloriaJuan Luna's Revolver (2009 Ernest Sandeen Prize in Poetry, University of Notre Dame Press), Trill & Mordent (WordTech Editions, 2005), and eight other books. Her poems have appeared or will be forthcoming in numerous anthologies and journals including Poetry, Crab Orchard Review, The Missouri Review, Indiana Review, Poetry East, Narrative Magazine, Sweet, qarrtsiluni, poemeleon, Smartish Pace, Natural Bridge, Rattle, The North American Review, and Bellingham Review, among others. Originally from Baguio City, she now lives in Norfolk, Virginia, with most of her family.
ED: Updated February 2011.
First posted on July 8, 2010 6:15 AM
- The Summer Carnival
- A String of Days
- The Birdcage Maker
- The Return
- Intimacy deserves a closer look
- When I think of time, I think of narrative,
- from Postcards from the White City
- Meditation on a Seam
- Luisa A. Igloria Q&A on her writing time
- Luisa A. Igloria Q&A on "Intimacy deserves a closer look"
- Luisa A. Igloria Q&A on excerpts from "Postcards from the "White City"
- Luisa A. Igloria